♕♕♕My First Blog Post♕♕♕

 My First Blog Post


Your dream is valid
Call me Codestar because this is my goal for the next 6 months!



I studied computer science many years ago, but I have not necessarily worked in this field professionally. My dream is to become a Full Stack Developer and I am committed to this new goal.

I have tried coding on different occasions but failed due to different reasons. However, now I have the time and the opportunity to learn from scratch, I have set a 6 months goal to ensure that this dream is achieved. I hope to post here whatever I learn every day from now till the next 6months [01-06-2022 - 30-11-2022].
Just do it

If you have a dream like mine- to learn JAVA, HTML, CSS, or any other programming language, come join this ride and study Java Full Stack Development with me.


Give Up.    Do Not Give Up.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

💅💅MY ACRONYMS- EXTRA NOTES (Series I)💅💅

😮😮 DAY 4- FEATURES OF JAVA 😮😮

🎯🎯 DAY 3- INTRODUCTION TO JAVA (II) 🎯🎯

🎯🎯DAY 1- INTRODUCTION TO JAVA🎯🎯